Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok. I've figured it out.

I think I figured out why I don't like Lissiana- she's immature. I just can't believe that she is really a vampire and really two hundred years old. She is still 23 to me.

When something happens I want her to be all calm and cool (like some other handsome vamp we all know) and have things thought out but she is running about like a teenager who is afraid of her Mom. You'd think at 200 she'd be capable of making a good decision.

I can't wait to finish so I can talk more about it...

2 comments:

Camie said...

Hey Cicely. I don't know if you even remember who I am and don't even ask how I got to your blog, I'm not even sure if I could tell you. Anywho this is Camie (ambers Dixie friend from why back when), so just wondering if you would mind if I joined your book blog? Fun to see what life in your corner has been like.

Cicely said...

Camie- if I remember correctly I really liked you and I think it is because you are hilarious.

Of course you can be a member of the best book club blog ever! If you send me your email address I can add you as an author.

I would've sent this to your blog but I wasn't quite sure which blog to send it to.

Good to hear from you again!