Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cassandra Says:

Well I actually suggested this book for Cicely to read because I was reading the series and found the #3 book "Awesome and Sexy". I hadn't read it yet and it ended up being #7 likable out of the 8 I have read so far. Sorry Cicely. You would really like Rachel and Ettinne okay maybe not but Celeste would.
I just found out our home didn't sell and so now I just want to drown my sorrows in vat of vanilla ice cream. wish I could write something happy but such is life. I feel now like I am one of the stories on NPR...this just in. thinking her life was fine and bills would be getting paid Cassandra Suite-Smith and her husband Wade decided to take a year off and head to Cincinnati for some extra training. Little did they know that there "homes" would be rented HAHAHA. And their "big Ship" would be coming in, in June. "well its really been stressful, I have been getting movies at the library and only going to free days at the museums and things around town. We switched cars because its $95 to fill up the BIG HUGE SUV we had to buy when Times Were Good. I feel really let down. And Wade is a giant ball of stress. I hope this recession doesn't turn into a depression. I dont think I could stand in the bread lines".
On a lighter or fatter note I think I will just go grab a pint of Graters. (a cincy institution)

2 comments:

Cicely said...

Sorry Cassandra, I thought this comment was worth a post.

I'm sorry to hear about your house...s. If I had money I would buy them from you.

Now, as for your book comments, I guess we will have to read some more to get the real feel.

There are eight books? Wow. We might hav eto split them up a bit, but I'd read them with you.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Cassandra --
That's the kind of stuff you need to share with all of us.

We miss you, call me so we can chat m'kay?