Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lissiana- how do you feel?

Maybe it is just because I am going to read Pride and Prejudice next, but I want Lissiana to be more likable- a better heroine. She gives me nothing. I don't find her interesting and I can't imagine her facial expressions or movements- I really hate that.

Is this due to the author? Or is this character just not as interesting as I want her to be.

Cass- what do you think? Do you identify with any of the characters in this book or anyone of Sands' other books?

Also, I posted a poll- so vote one way or another.

-Cicely

5 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

Wow-
Quite the book club. Put me down. I'll join, but like I said, I'm not reading Jane Austin 3:16.

Hopefully the future brings better books.

Allison said...

I hate reading count me out! But I like making fun of people who like crappy vampire books. Speaking of check this out!
http://www.twilightmoms.com/home.html

Cicely said...

How can you hate reading? That is ridiculous.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Darth-
You should read P&P...Austen is amazing... in fact, her writing is a lot like science fiction, except for one thing... IT DOESN'T SUCK!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Cicely!
Why am I STILL not lsited under author's blogs? Huh? Huh?