Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Book For February

OK, so I guess not everyone was as jazzed as I was about reading The Choice, so I have decided to change my choice to All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy. We've never read a western before so I think this is a good choice. It won the National Book Award back in 1992 which is a pretty big deal. McCarthy is considered by many to be the greatest living American author. I've read three other books by him and they have all be awesome. He was the guy who wrote No Country for Old Men and The Road.

4 comments:

Allison said...

sell out

3703 said...

Oh much better, can we watch Black Beauty as a group party?

3703 said...

Oh, I am joining the book club. I look forward to Sabrena posting an introductory about me as well as seeing my name by everyone else's.

Cicely said...

I'm really happy about our newest member. Welcome Juddy.